JOLT Writing Competition
The UCLA Journal of Law & Technology (JOLT) is currently soliciting articles by UCLA law students for our Spring 2015 writing competition. Only one entry per student.
Submissions must address a topic related to law and technology (e.g., intellectual property, antitrust, privacy, internet, the sciences). Submissions should be roughly 15-40 pages in length (including footnotes) and must be previously unpublished. Footnotes must conform to The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation.
Friday, March 13, 2015 at 5 p.m.
1st place: Publication* in JOLT’s Spring 2015 issue AND a $500 prize.
2nd place: A $250 prize.
Please send an e-mail to JOLT at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “JOLT Writing Competition”, with the following documents attached:
1. An electronic copy of the article in Microsoft Word format
2. An article abstract of at least 150 words
3. An article table of contents
4. A resume or curriculum vitae including the author’s address, telephone number, and email address
* = To be published in JOLT, the winning submission must meet JOLT’s publication standards.